International postal services have been severely reduced in response to the Coronavirus restrictions on movement.
The position is subject to constant changes as restrictions are imposed or relaxed, but for an impression of the current level of restrictions (25 April), we draw your attention to the latest advice from Slovenia Post.
Update on 29 April
Latest information received from Post Italiane
All Mail services (Private & Business) with the following countries are suspended:
– Bosnia and Herzegovina, Gibraltar, Kosovo, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro
– Algeria, Botswana, Burundi, Cameroon, Central Africa, Chad, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Djibouti, Eritrea, Ghana, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Morocco, Mauritania, Mozambique, Nepal, Congo Rep, Congo Dem. Rep., Rwanda, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, South Africa, Sudan, South Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Zambia, Zimbabwe
– Antigua and Barbuda, Bahamas, Barbados, Bermuda, Bolivia, Cayman Island, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, El Salvador, Ecuador, Grenada, Honduras, Nicaragua, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Dominican Republic, Suriname, Trinidad and Tobago, Venezuela
– Afghanistan, Armenia, Brunei, United Arab Emirates, Philippines, Jordan, India, Indonesia, Iraq, Kuwait, Kuwait, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Philippines
– Fiji, New Caledonia, French Polynesia, Samoa, Vanuatu