https://fepanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/FEPA_at_monacophil_2022.jpg 800 800 Costas Chazapis https://fepanews.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/fepanews_logo-107x138-1.png Costas Chazapis2022-12-15 15:19:332022-12-15 15:19:59FEPA Panel Discussion: “Philately – Forever in the shadows?”
FEPA Panel Discussion: “Philately – Forever in the shadows?”
On 25th November, during MONACOPHIL 2022, FEPA hosted a Round Table discussion in front of an audience on the strengths and weaknesses of philately and how it might evolve in the 21st century. Moderator of the event was Charles Epting, CEO of H.R. Harmer.
The five panelists were chosen to be from different philatelic backgrounds:
- Bill Hedley, FEPA President
- Adriano Bergamini, philatelist and exhibitor, Chairman of HELVETIA 2022
- Dieter Michelson, CEO Heinrich Köhler
- Rüdiger Weng, newcomer to high-level philately
- Wolfgang Maassen, President of AIJP and expert in philatelic literature
Comments were received from Alex Haimann, Peter Cockburn, Patrick Maselis, Ms. Birthe King, Gordon Eubanks, and Lars Boettger.
You can read all about it in the January 2023 issue of the FEPA News magazine and view the video right here:
Photo: Bill Hedley (left), Adriano Bergamini, Dieter Michelson, Rüdiger Weng, Wolfgang Maassen, Charles Epting