- Deadline: 22 January 2016.
- Communications: From the FEPA member national Federation to Giancarlo Morolli, via e-mail only.
- Short and effective information, as long documents must necessarily be shortened. Since the proposer is supposed to have the best knowledge of the subject, he/she is the most appropriate person to select the important concepts to be kept.
- Literature entries description: just an abstract, not a “summary” taking several pages.
- Images resolution: at least 300 dpi (JPEG file) as they are needed for the press.
- Language: English only for both the proposal and the attachments. Further details in the Guidelines.
- ALL the requested attachments must accompany the proposal. Incomplete proposals will be ignored.
- Letter of consent: signed by the proposed person(s) (for medals) or by the president of the proposed society (for certificates), not by a federation’s officer.
- Books: to be sent directly to Giancarlo Morolli’s address. Shipment tracking data are welcome.
Guidelines and and Requirements for Nominations: