NORDIA 2023 took place in Garðabær, Iceland, between 2 and 4 June. The exhibition celebrated the 150th anniversary of the first Icelandic stamps, released in 1873.
Presided by Ebbe Eldrup, the Jury judged a total of 57 exhibits in 342 frames. The following were voted as top exhibits:
- Championship Class winner: Rikard Bodin (Sweden), “Sweden’s Great Power Era Wars & Swedes in Active Service Abroad 1543-1905”.
- Championship Class runner-up: Seija-Riitta Laakso (Finland), “Paris by Night”.
- Grand Prix Nordic: Erik Benny Winther (Denmark), “The Classic Stamps of Denmark 1851-1863”.
- Grand Prix International: Jan-Olof Ljungh (Sweden), “N.D.P. items sent to Overseas Destinations 1868-1871”.
- Grand Prix National: not awarded.
Next up is NORDIA 2024, to be held in Skjærgårdshallen, Langesund, Norway, under FEPA REcognition, between 31 May and 2 June 2024.