Registration for the next Virtual Stampex is open – 25th – 27th March
We have received this information from the Philatelic Traders’ Society, organisers of the twice-yearly STAMPEX in London. For the second time Stampex will take place virtually because of COVID restrictions, but the PTS’s first experiment with virtual exhibiting last October was judged very successful, with many visitors from around the world, and the PTS is looking forward to another good exhibition from 25th – 27th March.
To visit the show you will need to register in advance. Details on how to do this are given below.
Registration for the next Virtual Stampex is now open.
You can register at stampex.vfairs.com
Please note that, even if you registered for the last Virtual Stampex, you will need to register again for this show.
The live show will run for 72 hours from 8am (London time) on 25th March. An on-demand period is expected to follow, finishing towards the end of April.
This show will include:
- NEW! The Collectors Lounge. Sponsored by Corinphila and Heinrich Kohler. This space will allow collectors to meet, chat and connect. Arrange to meet friends, join a relaxed session on collecting from one of the experts and meet the teams who are showing in the booth hall.
- The Spink Auditorium. Sponsored by Spink, the auditorium will be home to 10 talks. These will include talks from APS, NY Collectors Club, FIAP and The Royal Philatelic Society London.
- NEW! The Gold Membership Hall. A new hall will include PTS Gold Members including the likes of Mark Bloxham, BB Stamps, Stanley Gibbons, Bill Barrell and more.
- NEW! Exhibitors Hub. This area will be available for those exhibitors who want to see the exhibitions run by the ABPS and award winning collections presented by the Museum of Philately.
- NEW! Social Chat including the likes of Punk Philatelist, The Digital Philatelist and Exploring Stamps. The Conversation with Philatelists will also be present.
- NEW! Dealers have signed up including Grosvenor, W4 Stamps and Collectables, Samwells and Purves Philatelics, which can be seen next to the likes of Martin Townsend, Guernsey Post, Glasgow Stamp Shop, Catawiki, Cherrystone, Andrew G Lajer, David Feldman and more.
- We also have a wonderful host of show partners including American Philatelic Society, The Royal Philatelic Society London and eBay. eBay will be on hand to help answer questions about buying safe and selling professionally online.
- Lots to do for all the family as well, with StampIT and Stamp Active providing games and activities for youth philatelists.
The show will have a live chat function for the full 72 hours allowing you to connect with your favourite PTS Members, auction houses, philatelic societies, postal administrations, museums, experts and social influencers – all free of charge. We will also be including Stamps in the Attic, Smiler Booth and the chance to get some great deals from the booth holders.
Don’t forget you can forward to a friend, family and fellow philatelists so they can sign up too.
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram @ptsandstampex
Also, you can sign up to Stampex Newsletter to stay in touch with the latest news, offers and stories at: