Autumn STAMPEX will go live
The Philatelic Traders’ Society have released details of the Autumn STAMPEX exhibition which will take place live at the Business Design Centre in London from 29th September – 2nd October. After the long break in live exhibitions, there will be interesting innovations including:
- New dealers and zones in the hall,
- A Youth zone celebrating World Postcard Day,
- The Delcampe Digital and Shopping Zone,
- The Museum of Philately, and
- An exclusive Art exhibition on the Spink stand.
There will also be a digital membership area adding a virtual element to the show.
Another innovation is an entry charge of £10 for visitors on the first day (£5 for a digital pass). Entry will be free on subsequent days.
The PTS Press Release at FINAL RELEASE STAMPEX 2021 gives further information about what is on offer at Autumn STAMPEX.
To book tickets, go to this link: https://www.stampexinternational.co.uk