National Dutch Exhibition with International participation GOUDA 2019
NATIONAL EXHIBITION GOUDA2019 – 26estamp and cover fair
17-20 April 2019
From Thursday the 18th of April until Saturday the 20th of April 2019 de NATIONAL EXHIBITION GOUDA 2019 (cat. 1,2 and propaganda) will take place in the sport halls of De Mammoet in Gouda, together with the 26e International fair for postage stamps and covers. On Thursday, Friday and Saturday before Easter there is an exhibition of around 700 frames (plus literature) with international participation. Among some other countries there will be many entries from Belgium. In a separate section you can see collections of members of Royal Philatelic Society London. In addition to the normal jury awards (medal and special prizes), the public can vote for a special award for one of the collections. The exhibition is organised because of “40 years stamp club IJssel- en Lekstreek.”
On the fair a lot of stands with inland traders and traders from abroad are present.
The topic of the exhibition is “Remarkable events” and this also is the topic of the special April edition of monthly “Filatelie” as well as part of the exhibition catalogue with interesting articles and a special postage stamp, not for sale at the exhibition.
MAIN SPONSOR: CORINPHILA AUCTIONS AMSTELVEEN
- Activities on all days:
- Exhibition of around 700 frames including 10 frames old picture postcards of Gouda.
- Literature exhibits
- Over 50 stands of several postal administrations, study groups, experts, traders etc.
- Every day PostNL sells a special exhibition miniature sheet (three different).
- Possibility to read/see exhibited literature including CD-roms and websites.
- The chairman of the Dutch NVPH catalogue NVPH is present to discuss on improvements of the catalogue
- Youth: postage stamps are sold for the benefit of the philatelic youth organisations.
Opening hours and some important events:
- Wednesday the 17th of april: Evening opening from 18.00-21.30hrs.Only for exhibitors, other participants and donors.
- Thursday the 18th of april: Open: 10.00 – 17.00 hrs
- Friday the 19th of april: Open: 10.00 – 17.00 hrs
Meeting of the Royal Philatelic Society London (RPSL) from 13.00 – 16.00 hrs for Belgian and Dutch members (and non-members) with several lectures.
- Saturday the 20th of april: Open: 10.00 – 16.00 hrs.
Further program details on www.sfeg.nl closer to the event.
The admission is free except for Wednesday: Donation card: € 30.
Palmares with festive dinner on the 19th of April from 18.00 – 22.00 hrs in Hotel Van der Valk in Nieuwerkerk aan den IJssel. (ca. 12 minutes from the exhibition) Booking only in advance before the 20th of March: € 50 all-in ( food, drinks, entertainment). Limited places.
Sport halls de Mammoet, Calslaan 101, 2804 RT Gouda.
Shuttle Bus is driving from a special parking place and from the main railway station. More information see: www.SFEG.nl
Stichting Filatelistische Evenementen Gouda
Secretariaat: p/a Gijsbrecht K van Dommelen,
2582 SL Den Haag.